Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pilgrim's Progress & Project 119 Update


I have to admit to being stuck at the halfway mark in this book. I have not read any further in it since my last update. I will finish it but, I'm honestly just not sure when I will pick it up again. I was once a voracious reader, these days I seem to prefer blogging entertainment. I used to get a new book and if it were really good, I would stay up all night and read it through to the end...into the next day even if it were that long. But, those days are gone...they ended 10 years ago when my son was in kindergarten. Plus, I like more variety in my reading these days. I like to start several books simultaneously and switch back and forth as the desire hits me. Not sure whether this is a good thing LOL.

Thanks Elyssa for the challenge, sorry I just wasn't up to completing in in the time allotted.

*******************************************************





I'm just not committed to this project. I'm still on the second verse even. This saddens me, but I think it just goes to show that this particular project is just not for me. I originally thought this was a really cool idea, and that the challenge aspect would lend me a sense of accountability...this has just not been the case. Don't get me wrong, I still want/need to memorize verse, just not this Psalm in its entirety at this point in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment