Wednesday, January 1, 2014

TUSAL - January 1


http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.ca/2013/12/the-totally-useless-stitch-long-2014.html

 This is my first ever posting for TUSAL...visit here for full explanation of what is considered an ORT and also to understand the fun and silliness of this stitch-along. I plan to save my ORTs for the birds later this Spring...and the rest that is accumulated for next Spring.

 I have been tossing my threads into the trash because I've been so hit and miss with my sewing, BUT, have you seen the projects I have signed myself up for? I'm going to be very busy this year...learning, sewing, knitting, and other miscellaneous stitching. Yay!

So, without further ado, here is my ORT jar for January 1. Empty, but that is only because I have been trashing my beautiful cast off threads...new year, new jar...a clean slate.

 


Here are the 2014 TUSAL posting dates...they fall on the "new moon".

January 1
January 30
March 1
March 30
April 29
May 28
June 27
July 26
August 25
September 24
October 23
November 22
December 22
















1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you!

    Happy New Year!
    ★★★★★★★★★
    My first TUSAL of the year 2014 you can see here:
    http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/2014/01/tusal-112-ano-3.html

    ReplyDelete