Wednesday, June 26, 2013

2013 Read Along July 1 - August 9

I'm on a roll today it seems. I've been considering reading Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan for some time now. Back when I home schooled my son in grade 4 we read some of this book for English literature. I've been meaning to get back to it ever since to complete it, just for my own interests. I picked up this book on Kindle a few weeks ago. What a great read for work during quiet times.

So, here is the info and link up as follows:

Reading Schedule:

The book has 2 parts and we’ll have 3 weeks to finish each one:
July 1-20: Part 1
July 21-Aug 9: Part 2

Updates and Reviews:

I'm not sure how often I will write updates here on my blog but I will see how this develops on its own.

The Giveaway:

Find this information here on the Unscripted blog .

Want to sign up? Go here...

No comments:

Post a Comment