Woo hoo . . . another postcard exchange with Brandy Lynn Designs!
The last one was a maple leaf for Canada Day, and this one is . . .
Click on the image above to sign up between Nov. 1 - 22;
and you can make and receive up to 5 postcards.
1. Sign up (click on the snowflakes for the link)
2. Make your snowflake postcard(s)
3. Take a photo of your postcard(s)
4. Email photo(s) to Brandy Lynn (for the pinterest page)
5. Receive the name(s) and address(es) of your exchange partner(s) (Brandy Lynn sends emails out in the evenings)
6. Mail your postcard(s) (in time for your partner(s) to receive before Christmas)
impatiently for your card(s) to arrive
The pinterest link with photos of all postcards sent will go live Christmas Day
(you know . . . for that downtime ~ NOT)
Need a postcard tutorial? Go here . . . My Sweet Prairie Studio
Need postcard supplies? Go here . . . Monika Kinner-Whalen (Etsy shop)
Anything goes as long as you can mail it.
Mail it naked (i.e. don't use an envelope) postcards are always fun to receive with the postmark. Just be very careful not to use anything that can catch in the postal machinery.
But, if you want to add lots of bling, feel free to use an envelope; there is no requirement not to.
I'd love for you to join in . . . mail is always fun to receive,
and really, there is little better than a homemade card!