Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Digital Magazine

Have you heard about the launch of a new digital paper piecing magazine by Janeen van Nierkerk of Quilt Art Designs?

http://qadpublishing.blogspot.ca/


Individual patterns or magazines can be purchased through Craftsy, but she also has an annual subscription available, just click on the above image and it will take you directly to quad publishing.

I've already purchased the first issue, and can't wait to get started, but my picnic blanket for the upcoming hop must be completed first. Well, break is over and I must get back to sewing, but I was really excited to  mention this new magazine. Congrats Janeen, I am really excited for your new launch!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you create with her beautiful patterns!

    ReplyDelete